Dec 5, 2014 | Atlanta, GA
The fourth annual Tech Topology Conference will be held December 5-7, 2014. It will bring together established and young researchers from around the country for a weekend of mathematics in beautiful Atlanta. We are pleased to announce this year's speakers will be:
- Danny Calegari (University of Chicago)
- James Conway (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Laura DeMarco (Northwestern University)
- Nathan Dunfield (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Chris Leininger (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Kathryn Mann (University of California, Berkeley)
- Laura Starkston (University of Texas at Austin)
Talks are scheduled to be given in the School of Mathematics, Skiles Building Room 006.
For registration information, please visit the conference website.