The 2018 Georgia Algebraic Geometry Symposium (GAGS) will be held at Georgia Institute of Technology on Feb. 23-25, 2018.
GAGS is a conference series jointly organized by Georgia Tech, the University of Georgia, and Emory University and supported by National Science Foundation grant DMS-1529573.
- Linda Chen (Swarthmore College)
- June Huh (Institute for Advanced Study)
- David Jensen (University of Kentucky)
- Jesse Kass (University of South Carolina)
- Lek-Heng Lim (University of Chicago)
- Kristin Shaw (Technischen Universität Berlin)
- Andrew Snowden (University of Michigan)
- Padmavathi Srinivasan (Georgia Institute of Technology)