The CETL/BP Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award is an institute-wide honor given to Teaching Assistants and graduate students acting as instructor of record. The award has two overarching goals:
- To formally reward outstanding contributions made by Teaching Assistants (TAs) and graduate students acting as instructor of record in supporting Georgia Tech's mission in undergraduate education.
- To provide visible incentive for all TAs and graduate students acting as instructor of record to exhibit excellence in undergraduate instruction.
This year, the following Mathematics students were nominated or received awards:
- Huy Huynh, Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant Award
- Sunny Shah, Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching Assistant Award
- Benjamin Webb, Nominated for Outstanding Lead Teaching Assistant Award
Awards will be presented at the Student Awards ceremony in April 2010.