What is Club Math?
Club Math is a social organization for students at Georgia Tech with an interest in mathematics. We meet weekly to discuss problems and puzzles, play games, and learn about interesting topics beyond the scope of what is taught in the classroom. Throughout the coming semester, we plan on expanding our catalog of activities to include crafts such as mathematical knitting and origami, talks organized and presented by Club Math students, and occasional events such as movie nights.
Who can join?
While most of our members are either math majors or minors, this is certainly not a requirement; we invite and encourage anyone with an interest in mathematics to come to our meetings and join in on our activities. Subscribe to our mailing list.
When/Where are the meetings?
Club Math meetings are held every Monday at 5:00pm in the Skiles faculty lounge (Skiles 236). You can find a calendar of our events here.
Club Math Officers
- Kaiser: Peter Woolfitt (email@example.com)
- Treasuremeister: Ian Best (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Puzzlemeister: Eric Huang (email@example.com)
- Webmeister: Yating Wang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Publicitymeister: Andrew LaFrenier (Andrew.LaFrenier@gatech.edu)
See the Constitution